FAB CE will have a major presence at this year’s World ATM Congress in Madrid (12-14 March). FAB CE’s activities will be highlighted with video and other information material at the Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic (ANS-CR) stand (#885) with representatives on hand to discuss projects and future plans. Other FAB CE information material will be available on the HungaroControl (#335) and Croatia Control (#1157) stands.
FAB CE representatives will also be active participants at panels and seminars being organized at the event.
- At the InterFab “Fragmentation or subsidiarity?” panel (12 March, FABEC OPS Theatre 13.00-14.30) FAB CE will be represented by Christian Kern, Director of ATM at Austro Control.
- At the debate “A FAB approach to SESAR – achieving genuine FAB participation in SESAR projects” (12 March, Danube FAB Stand #270 14.30-16.00) FAB CE will be represented by Matej Eljon, FAB CE Programme Manager and director of FAB CE Aviation Ltd.
- At the SESAR Walking tour (12 March, Europe for Aviation stand #849, 1600-1615) FAB CE representative will outline the study on free route operations and the work to develop a FAB CE free route airspace study in FAB CE airspace.
- At the air traffic safety electronics personnel (ATSEP) workshop (13 March, Danube FAB Stand #270 14.30-16.00) FAB CE will be represented by Matej Eljon.
- Finally, FAB CE will also be represented by Václav Voráček from ANS CR at the discussion forum “The capacity crisis – a single sector cause or are we missing other, significant factors?” (13 March, FABEC OPS Theatre 11.15-12.30) where panel members will discuss whether it is right to focus the discussion just on the performance of the ATM sector or examine whether there might be other factors inside and outside the aviation chain that have contributed to the increase in delays.