The Supervisory Board of the company FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd., publishes a vacancy notice for the
DIRECTOR/PROGRAM MANAGER (m/f)
of the Company FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd.
- Management of the company in an international environment,
- Stimulating personal income,
- Continuing training at home and abroad.
Location of work: Zgornji Brnik, Slovenia
You will be responsible for:
- Performance of planning, management and organization of the company or program / project,
- Creation of strategic objectives and coordinate their implementation and accountability for the implementation of the FABCE strategy,
- Representation and Presentation of the company,
- Responsibility for achieving objectives and planning costs,
- The organization and management of staff,
- Coordination and communication with employees.
We expect candidates who have:
- VII. (Bachelor’s degree) or higher education, or 10 years’ experience in a position requiring program management and leadership skills in Air Navigation Services (ANS) industry environment,
- Experience in the management of medium-sized to larger companies in the international environment,
- PgMP certification (or similar certificate) and at least 5 years’ experience in project/program management in the ANS industrial environment,
- Required proficiency in the English language,
- Good leadership and organizational skills,
- The ability of strategic and critical thinking,
- Proactive and expressed strong targeting,
- High standards related to neatness, order, discipline, quality.
A candidate shall attach to the application:
- Curriculum Vitae (including information on education, a description of work experience and acquired knowledge, which will demonstrate compliance with the above-mentioned special conditions),
- a photocopy of the certificate of education,
- a Good Conduct Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Slovenia for the purpose of employment (or an equivalent document issued by a competent authority in the state from which the foreign national comes) or a statement that the certificate can be obtained by FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd.,
- FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd., development program.
Candidates shall submit CVs evidence of compliance with the conditions in a sealed envelope within 5 calendar days following the date of publication of this vacancy notice on the FAB CE web page (www.fab-ce.eu) to the following address: FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd., Zgornji Brnik 130n, 4210 Brnik - airport, with an indication: "Vacancy notice for Director/Program Manager - Do Not Open". The deadline for submitting the application starts to run on the day following the day of the publication of this vacancy notice. If the application is sent by registered mail, it is deemed timely if it is submitted to the post office on the last day of the application deadline. Candidates will be notified of the outcome of the tender within 8 days.
Date: 6 December 2017
Supervisory Board of the Company
FABCE, Aviation Services, Ltd.